Welcome to Eledent Dentistry’s Crowns and Bridges Page
At Eledent Dentistry, we understand how important it is to have a healthy and beautiful smile. Our team of experienced dental professionals is dedicated to providing top-quality dental care to our patients. If you’re looking for a solution to damaged or missing teeth, we offer crowns and bridges to restore your smile and improve your oral health.
What are Crowns and Bridges?
Crowns and bridges are dental prosthetics that are used to restore damaged or missing teeth. Crowns are custom-made tooth-shaped caps that fit over a damaged tooth to improve its shape, size, and strength. They can also be used to improve the appearance of discolored or misshapen teeth.
Bridges, on the other hand, are used to replace one or more missing teeth. They consist of one or more artificial teeth (pontics) that are held in place by dental crowns that are attached to the adjacent teeth.
The Benefits of Crowns and Bridges
Crowns and bridges offer several benefits, including:
- Restoring the appearance and function of damaged or missing teeth
- Improving your ability to chew and speak properly
- Preventing remaining teeth from shifting out of place
- Preserving the natural structure of your teeth and preventing further damage
At Eledent Dentistry, we use state-of-the-art technology to create custom-made crowns and bridges that fit comfortably and securely in your mouth. Our process includes:
- Comprehensive examination: Our experienced dental team will conduct a thorough examination of your teeth and gums to determine if crowns or bridges are the right solution for you.
- Preparation: For crown placement, the affected tooth will be prepared by removing any decay and shaping it to fit the crown. For bridge placement, the adjacent teeth will be prepared by removing some of their enamel.
- Impressions: We will take impressions of your teeth and gums to ensure a precise fit for your crown or bridge.
- Temporary placement: A temporary crown or bridge will be placed while your permanent prosthetic is being created.
- Placement: Once your permanent crown or bridge is ready, we will place it in your mouth and ensure that it fits comfortably and securely.
If you’re looking for a solution to damaged or missing teeth, Eledent Dentistry can help. Our team of experienced dental professionals can create custom-made crowns and bridges to restore your smile and improve your oral health. Contact us today to schedule an appointment and take the first step towards a healthier, happier smile.