What affects the cost of a dental bridge?
There are many variables that can affect the price of the dental bridge, this might include:
- The gap between the teeth
- The materials of the resin
- The difficulty of the placement
- Any additional treatments required for other dental issues
- The location of the teeth
- The type of bridge that you select
How many teeth can be replaced using a bridge?
Mostly it is used to replace one tooth but no more than 2 teeth can be replaced using this method. This is because the dental bridge relies on the support of the two healthy adjacent teeth.
Why do I require teeth bridging?
A dental bridge can help you; restore your smile, have the ability to properly chew, and restore your speaking and pronunciation ability. It also helps with maintaining the shape of your face.